Monday, September 1, 2014

Water fight 6-11-2013

I don't remember what I was doing (probably cleaning out my side of the garage and doing some light yard work) but one day we decided to spend part of the afternoon outside. The kids were playing with some of the neighbors and it was hot. They asked if they could fill a bucket full of water and get out the squirt guns and sponges.
Sure, why not. 
Things started out pretty tame. I occasionally was pummeled with a soaking wet sponge. Well, I got the last laugh.
I was in charge of the hose, so I attacked!
 The kids didin't know what hit them!
 It was crazy, it was roudy and it was tons of fun. Brayden wasn't too thrilled because he was wearing long overall pants. Those get heavy real quick when they get wet.
 Alana loved every second of it.
And I...well. I got wet. Well, damp. And just had to show off how dry I was compared to my dripping wet kiddos. 
It was a day we will not soon forget. We laughed so hard and had so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment