I headed to Reno intending to spend the weekend taking family pictures for my sister, and also for her sister-in-law's family. Turned out that her sister-in-law's family couldn't do pictures after all (I found this out after crossing the border of California into Nevada), so I went the rest of the way and spent the evening with Tiffany and her family. The next day the plan was to get up and head out somewhere for family pictures.
Well...that didn't happen.
The kids and my brother-in-law were fighting every single bit of having their pictures taken.
If it wasn't about wardrobe, it was about being tired. If it wasn't about being tired it was about just not feeling photogenic that day. Things blew up and we ended up not doing them.
Tiffany had already gotten herself and Aybree ready, so we went outside and I took some pictures of the two of them.
Lucky for a photographer, their backyard was overgrown with weeds. Tall weeds.
Aybree made her way over to a spot and stood there. This was just a candid I took of her looking at her dad.
And then she realized I was there, giggled and made this face at me. :-D
They have an awesome climbing tree in their backyard so Tiff helped Aybree up and I snapped this cute one of our girl.
Tiff climbed up too and I took this one of her smooching her baby's face.
Gosh, aren't they beautiful!?
And one more in the tree of Aybree, just because.
They climbed down and Tiff found this awesome dandelion to use as a prop.
She was so gentle and sweet with it.
Then she made a wish...
I love how you can see her eyes open a tiny bit watching them fly away in this one.
After the dandelion was gone we headed back inside, but not before I saw one more spot for a picture. Dang it she's so cute.
After Tiff reviewed the pictures on my camera I headed home. Everyone else was too mad for me to try to convince to let me take pictures, so I promised my sister I would come back another time and we would take them then.
Even though the weekend didn't involve as many pictures as I had planned on taking, I am glad I got to take at least these.











No comments:
Post a Comment