Remember that post about Ben and Anh getting married?
Remember how I said I was going to post pictures from their wedding reception too?
Well, here it is!
I got up early and headed over to the church to take pictures of Anh while she was being primped and polished for the party. When I got there her friend had already started pin curling her hair. I snapped a few shots of that, but was super impressed with her spread of make-up, so I went crazy.
Getting started on her face
Eyes, eyes, EYES!
When it came time for Anh to curl her eyelashes they realized they didn't have any big mirrors. So, she used her friend's front facing camera on her iphone (until she realized that she had a compact she could use). I thought it was funny.
RED lips.
Making her lips glossy
Eye see you
Curling those falsies
Making her eyes pop
Getting that hair styled
Ben came in and Anh took it upon herself to help Ben's hair lay how it should for the reception. He had to get down onto his knees so she could reach the top of his head.
The dress
Getting into the dress with some help
Archway into the cultural hall.
Tables and decorations
Anh walking in with her dad for the ring ceremony
Headed toward the stairs for the ceremony
Happy newlyweds.
Guests lining the stairs (groom's side)
Guests lining the stairs (bride's side)
Exchanging rings.
Archway leading to the aisle where the wedding party would enter the reception.
Dessert and drinks
more dessert and water
Ben and Anh at the head table
Showing off that bling
Time to cut the cake.
Their first dance
Dress details during their dance
Ben's dance with his mom. It was so cute, some of his siblings that were there surrounded them holding hands while they danced.
After the dancing and dinner and cake, Tirzah and I headed outside for her to decorate their car.
And when the time came for the bride and groom to leave, their car was gone!
(apparently Anh's mom decided there was something she needed to do and instead of taking her own car, she took Ben and Anh's. She returned a little while later, but it sure made for a funny end to their evening.)































No comments:
Post a Comment