Saturday, September 20, 2014

Strauss Festival 7-25-2013

After our long day at the fair, Alana and I dropped the boys off at home, grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed over to our friend's house to pick two of her girls up to take them to the Strauss Festival of Elk Grove with us. 
Strauss Festival has been around for a long time, and since we know someone that performs, we love to go. This year, our girlfriends, Hailey and Emily tagged along.
The girls had a blast watching the performances, but I think they loved hanging out without their moms hovering over them more. 
It was cute, Hailey (center) has a cell phone and I would occasionally receive a text message from her or Alana during the show, just to say hi, or hey, did you see that!?
It was cute.
When did my little girl grow up?
And when did I get old enough to have a daughter that doesn't need me every moment...?
(tear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment