I mentioned in my last post that we had family pictures taken the day of Brayden's baptism.
My wonderful friend, Jacky met us at Elk Grove Park and went to work on our large family. She is so likable and kind that getting perfect shots was a breeze.
She got this great shot of Mom and Dad. I love how happy they look.
Wendy, Will and Dan were so pleased with how well their shots came out.
Helen was sporting some bluish/purple hair then...just shows how hip she is! Here are Caitlyn, Alyssa, Parker, Helen, Aaron, Mariah and Andrew.
Joseph, Jeff, Sarah and Juniper's show was awkward for Sarah to pose for, but it came out so well.
And here's our shot. We didn't get as much time with Jacky as the rest of the family, but since she's one of my close friends, I know I can call on her anytime and she will take more for us.
Here's Grandma and Grandpa Porter will all of their grand kids.
And the whole group together.
In the past we have had photographers not pay a whole lot of attention to which family members and their spouses and kids are where and it was all jumbled up, so I helped Jacky get everyone with their people and it turned out beautifully.
Jacky took lots more of the individual families together, but I just chose my favorites from that day.
What a great lookin' bunch!







No comments:
Post a Comment