Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tim and Tiny Tim

I snapped these pictures of Tim and Brayden the day of the Halloween party that I posted previously. Tim had just cut his hair for his costume and we were discussing that the party was days before actual Halloween and he was planning on keeping his hair the way it was until then. He tried on a bunch of hats to see if any of them covered it up and would look appropriate for work. His baseball hats covered most of it, but you could still see the difference in the back and it was SO bad.

He found these hats (he used to wear them often) and tried them on. Brayden came in and Tim tossed the other one on his head. They looked WAY too similar for me to not take their picture. :)

They were so cute, growling and laughing at each other.
 And here are the twins.
We have had people call Brayden Tiny Tim for as long as he's been alive. You can really see how true it is! :) I love my boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment