If she wasn't at my house, I was at hers. We were inseparable. She was my maid of honor, I was hers. Time has gone by and though we aren't as close as we were when we were teenagers we both know we will ALWAYS be there for each other and that we love each other, and that's really all that matters. I have grown very close to the rest of her family over the years as well. Her siblings are the huge family of brothers and sisters I never had (I have a brother and 3 sisters, but we didn't grow up together and I don't see them as much as I'd like), Uncles and Aunts to my children and their parents are Grandma Marty and Grandpa Jim. Jim and Marty were there when I went through the temple for the first time, they were there when Tim and I were married in the temple, they were at both of our kid's blessings and even spoke at Alana's baptism. We LOVE them!
While some of their kids were in town for Thanksgiving, all of the siblings left the kids at Jim and Marty's and went out for a sibling bowling night. We headed over to our local bowling alley and the fun began. I know bowling was involved, but so much more fun was had photobombing that bowling quickly took a back seat. :)
I grabbed my camera and the craziness began. Hannah quickly jumped over onto the couch next to Tim
I did manage to get a few nice pictures. Here is me and TirzahAaron's wife Sarah Jane and Benny's fiance Anh couldn't make it, so they had brother bonding time over cell phones :)
Me and Molly (we kept blinking, so we're all big eyed and huge smiles)
Leah and I (I was lucky to get this picture of her, she was so hyper and wouldn't stop moving!)
Here' is everyone that came (missing Hannah's husband Geoff, Aaron's wife Sarah Jane, Sarah & Justin (who live in Kansas), & Ben's fiance Anh) Aaron, Caleb, Mark, Christopher, Christian, James, Tim, Molly, Tirzah, Hannah, me, Emily, Benny, Leah and Sungah.
Tim kept blinking while I was trying to take pictures of us
he thought it was hilarous.
Here's the beginning of photobombing....trying to take a nice picture of Leah and Tirzah...
Then trying to take a nice one of Hanna, Tirzah and Leah and Christopher does this...
Then we get a nice one
Then we got a nice one of Aaron and Ben
Caleb and Emily
Mark and Sungah
Molly and James
Then more photobombs....Here's Mark photobombing a picture that was supposed to be Hannah, Lean and James
Christopher and Hannah photobombed this one
a nice one of Leah and Christopher
Then a song came on and Leah and Hannah broke out into a full on dance
blurry dance moves
Here's Tim messing with more pictures of the two of us.
a nice one of Hannah, James and Leah
Then Tirzah photobombed one that was supposed to be just Hannah and James
Then James and Leah had fun
Then we got a nice one of Hannah and James
Then Christopher stole the camera and took this of himself.
Tirzah's boyfriend Brian showed up and I got a nice one of them
and then I noticed the back of James' shirt...I love my brother :)
I am so blessed. I forget this sometimes, but I really am. I love times like these.




























No comments:
Post a Comment