Monday, December 31, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

WARNING: Lots of pictures to follow... (our favorite is our header picture)

One of my good friends followed us around Old Sacramento one Sunday afternoon and took family pictures for us. It is never a thrilling thing for any of us (especially Tim) but we all know its something that we will look back and be glad we did, so I don't ever hesitate to get them done (I try to do them at least once a year or so)

Here we all are :)
 Cute freckle faced kids :)
 I liked how Jacky got the wood deck we were on in this one, and she put a sepia tint on it.
 kissy kissy
 grossing out the kids
 the kids ran up this ramp and admired the boat that was sitting there.
 Brayden and Mama
 Me and my girl
 silly eyebrows (I posted a teaser of all of us doing this look too that I didn't want to re-post since its on here already)
 Tim and Alana with sepia tinting
 Tim and Tiny Tim
 All of us next to the Sacramento River
 along the back of the train station
 more kisses
 Just Tim and I
 Cute kids :)
 Dang it she's beautiful!
 My super handsome little man.
 The last one...we all are looking a little tired of having our picture taken, but we are still happy we did it!
 Thanks Jac! We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment