Shannon called me one day and asked if I would come and pick her and Summer up to hang out with us for the day. The day she asked didn't work for our schedule, so we planned another day.
I went West Sacramento and picked them up and brought them back to the house to hang out. Shannon talked to her dad on the phone (who lives in Alaska and she doesn't have the capabilities on her phone to call long distance, so she used mine) and we had lunch and hung out and chatted while my kids were at school.
I also did what I do and took my camera out and started taking pictures of Summer. When I picked them up, I raided the closet and grabbed a cute dress to take pictures of Summer in.
Before we got her dressed, I snapped a few pictures of her to get her used to having a big black thing in her face.
Sweet kisses from Mommy.
Happy baby girl.
Shannon changed her diaper and got her dressed. As she finished snapping her onesie up, I snapped this picture of Summer from above her head. I've flipped the picture around so she's not upside down, but it looks so much cuter this way! :-)
We went out to the living room and set up a little photo area on the couch and I snapped away. This was one of my favorites. She's so happy. I love her little gummy smile.
And I just love her big eyes and olive skin.
I love being and Auntie.





No comments:
Post a Comment