Its like pulling teeth around here sometimes to get Tim to agree to take family pictures for me. I get them once a year, if I'm lucky. Sometimes its just too much to basically beg and plead so I just take pictures of the kids instead. They hate it (well, Brayden does), but they deal.
So I picked out some clothes for the kids and we headed over to a park around the corner from our house so I could take a few pictures.
I can't believe how tall Alana is getting.
Brayden is almost getting too big for Alana to carry piggy back, but it's sure fun to watch them try to work it out.
They're so good about giving me nice smiles most of the time.
And acting like they like each other. (this ended up being the picture I chose as our "Christmas picture".
I also try to always let them have some goofy time. I love how weird they are.
And I like to torture them into different poses too!
I love taking pictures and having pictures every year of my kids or family. We didn't take pictures very much growing up, and its important to me to have things documented for my kids, even random picture sessions.






No comments:
Post a Comment