Friday, August 29, 2014

Brayden's Birthday Cake and presents 4-13-2013

Since I surprised the kids with a trip to Washington on Brayden's birthday (for spring break), we didn't have a chance to do cake and presents before we left. I'm also pretty sure that we ended up sick with something when we got back, so his cake was postponed. I am so lucky I have such understanding kids.
This year Brayden's request was all about Star Wars. He wanted a Yoda cake, with light sabers coming out of it. His ideas were VERY intricate and detailed. I came up with the idea of an Ewok. He was thrilled. 
Here is how it came out. Not too shabby I think.
 Alana was kind enough to wrap Brayden's presents for me while I finished making his cake.
 And here's our traditional picture with your cake shot! 
 Singing happy birthday...man are his cakes getting brighter and brighter.
Tim's mom and dad got Bryaden a scripture bag. Alana got him a tie tack, a bookmark and a scripture marker.
We got him his scriptures (with his WHOLE name on them). He was super excited and he told me it was totally worth the wait. 
I love my sweet son.

No comments:

Post a Comment