We didn't do anything particularly fancy. Just wandered around some shops, checked out the candy store down there (that sells delicious salt water taffy by the ounce) and of course had to check out Evangeline's.
As we walked we discovered this guy. Brayden thought he was cool. Alana on the other hand...well the look on her face says it all. All of us adults agreed that he could use a little more practice, but we gave him a little tip anyway for putting himself out there.
Ashlyne quickly grabbed Alana's other hand right after I took the last picture. We may live hundreds of miles away from each other, but these girls will be friends forever! :)
The highlight of the afternoon was when I took 5 of the 6 kids on a carriage ride around old Sac. They thought it was so cool. Here they all are right before we got moving.
Alana just giggled and giggled.
Arianne laughed so hard when we hit the cobblestone part of the street.
Aiden and Brayden...what a pair. All boy! (they look like they could be brothers in this picture)
Arianne, Aiden and Ashlyne. Man I love those kids.
My cute kids
Everyone with our horse and buggy in the background.
We always like to tease Alana that she and Aiden will be married someday and I always try to get a picture of the two of them together every time we see them. I've got this whole vision of something like the love story between Odette and Derek from the Swan Princess in my head about Aiden and Alana. (oh, btw. Aiden is 11, Alana is 9...and she's that much taller than him.)











No comments:
Post a Comment