Remember the blog about Pacifica? How were originally were going so I could take wedding announcement pictures of some friends and the weather made us have to re-schedule?
Well this post is the pictures we took!
I met Ryan and Angi at the Rose garden in McKinley Park in Downtown Sacramento early on a Saturday morning to get some shots of them with good lighting.
I arrive a little before they did, so I wandered around and scoped out some spots I thought would make for good backdrops for them.
Just before they arrived I found this beautifully dew kissed orange rose. My sister, Tiffany, loves orange everything so I snapped this shot for her.
Once Ryan and Angi arrived we got right to work. They brought their two dogs with them to take some pictures with them as well, but both dogs were pretty distracted by the other people in the park and the smells and squirrels running around, so they put them in their car and we focused on just the two love birds.
Always gotta get a smoochy, smoochy picture in there!
This ended up being the one they chose to send out with their invitations. They look so happy.
You always have to find inventive ways to show off the ring too! Even though it shouldn't be the center of all of the attention, everyone wants to see it, and the bride always like to look at it, too!
A nice big tree served as a nice backdrop for pictures. Even though you can't see much of the tree, its trunk was a nice contrast from their shirt colors.
I love when I can get water into a picture with people. Water symbolizes life and I think it adds so much to pictures when done well.
I asked them for another smoochy picture and Angi reached forward to give me a kinda silly one. She didn't realize how cold her hands were and it took Ryan by surprise. I was so glad I was ready and got this shot. Originally I thought he was being silly too, but he quickly corrected me after I contained my laughter and said her hands were freezing and that's why his face looked like it did! Poor guy!
And one last one of the sweet smoochy love birds with her ring as the focus. Ryan picked out a beautiful one! Both ring and woman!
Can't wait for their wedding!









No comments:
Post a Comment