Alana made the Honor Roll AGAIN for the second trimester (and third too, but since I am working now I wasn't able to attend the assembly for the last one)
Brayden's and another second grade class got to go and sing some patriotic songs before the assembly awards were handed out. Here are the pictures of it all.
Brayden is third from the left on the top row...all smiles.
All of the kids singing part of "This Land is Your Land"
Alana standing (in the red sweater) being recognized for earning the Honor Roll for the second trimester in a row!
All smiles while people cheer for her and the other kids in her class that earned Honor Roll
I found out at the end of the third trimester (which is the end of the school year) that Alana not only earned Honor Roll, but she got straight A's which put her on the Principal's Honor Roll! She (and we) were so excited and proud!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work Alana!




No comments:
Post a Comment