Sunday, July 7, 2013

Spring School Pictures - March 14th

I just wanted to share the kid's spring school pictures. They have both grown so much this year, I can't hardly believe how big they both are and look.

Alana is turning into such a young lady. Her body is changing and she doesn't look like a little girl anymore. In fact, most of the time when people see/meet her for the first time they think she's at least 12 or older. UGH...I'm in trouble! She's stands just an inch shorter than I do now. Man, she's beautiful!
 Brayden has grown so much this year! He went from having kinda average length legs to shooting up super long in what seemed like no time at all. Overnight almost I was noticing just how tall he had gotten. His face had changed a lot too and he doesn't have his baby face anymore. One thing I am super happy about is that his dimples are still around and so are his freckles! :) I honestly look at him everyday and marvel at how handsome he is.

I am so proud to be the mother of these two awesome kids. They are both great looking, yes (hee hee) but they are both also incredibly sweet and loving. I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment