We went out and celebrated Brayden's 8th birthday a day early because I had a surprise for the kids on his actual birthday. We told them that Tim had work the evening of Brayden's actual birthday and that BJ's would be super busy if we waited because it would be a Friday, so we went Thursday instead.
We got there and got seated within about 10 minutes of arrival. The kids, of course, enjoyed their coloring stuff before we ordered. Brayden takes his coloring and other restaurant activity sheet stuff very seriously.
There! There's a smile of the birthday boy!
Here's a creepy and funny picture of Alana :)
We all enjoyed our dinner and since it was Brayden's birthday he got a personal birthday pazooki. He is our chocoholic. He had a double chocolate chip cookie with chocolate ice cream. They even threw in a Ghiradelli chocolate bar! He is cracking up in this picture because when we were singing Happy Birthday to him our server didn't know his name so he sang, "Happy Birthday to I don't know what your name is because I forgot to ask..." and that made Brayden laugh so hard!
Mmmm, chocolate.
He didn't waste any time with his pazooki and didn't share a single bite of it! That's alright though. We ordered one for Tim, Alana and I to share.
Happy Birthday to my little man!






No comments:
Post a Comment