Monday, June 23, 2014

Lazy Blogger

Well, it has been almost a year since I last blogged.
Its weird.
I don't like not doing it.
But a lot has happened and I will do my best to catch up on everything, over some time of course.
Here's a little highlight:
I have a "new" niece. She will actually be a year old in just 5 days. I don't see her as much as I would like to, but have had a few opportunities to snuggle and snap some adorable pictures.
Alana finished 5th grade. She stands 5' 4" tall and just celebrated her 11th birthday.
She loves school and playing the piano and loves to perform for the school's musical theatre productions. 
This last year the production was the sequel to The Wizard of Oz. She played Glinda and stole the show thanks to a good friend letting us borrow a dress from the Strauss Festival closet.
 Brayden just finished 3rd grade. He's stands around 4' 11" tall and celebrated his 9th birthday in March.
Brayden keeps us laughing everyday. 
He loves to build legos, play video games as much as he can and reads all the time.
I can't believe I am the mom of 11 and 9 year old kids. 
I have worked for a chiropractor (I had started working before I last blogged) and left that job in December. I began working again for an OBGYN in March and left that in the beginning of June.
My calling is at home, so this is where I am.
Tim is chuggin' along with his computer repair business. Luckily his business has finally gotten to a point of sustainability for the family. Now we are looking forward to figuring out health insurance and expanding our family.
I will be making some time in the very near future to update this fully so I have a record for my children. Don't want to lose a whole year!


No comments:

Post a Comment